Credit unions have held traditional strategic planning sessions for decades. For some credit unions, it's the one time each year the entire leadership team gathers to talk about how they are doing and what they need to do to ensure a successful future.
But how many of these sessions result in actionable plans?
With Canidae assisting your credit union with strategic planning, you'll get much more than simply a facilitator for your session. The base price of our services include:
- Custom volunteer and management interviews for anonymous feedback regarding positioning, progress, and expectations
- Staff surveys to gauge employee morale, clarity of purpose, and commitment
- Comprehensive internal feedback to help build the session
- A facilitated discussion built upon the teachings of management guru Peter Drucker
- Organization of action items into four distinct corporate dimensions
- A custom, formal written business plan with clear action steps to ensure success
Visit CanidaeConsulting.com to learn more about Strategic Planning and Consultation services, download a sample Strategic Planning workbook and obtain a quote.
Submit your review
Jim Kasch helped transform our annual strategic planning session into a dynamic, business strategy. He guided our focus to generate critical insights and how to create value and drive growth for our members. We’re definitely inviting Jim back for another session!